Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yay for a job!

So I've got the job at babies r us. Which I'm super excited about, I start orientation on Thursday. Ahem. Yay me. And I'm starting to get the hang of pay per post. I've submitted my first blog. No idea if it's going to be accepted. It was already rejected once but I believe I correct the error.

I've also decided to decorate Abrianna's room in disney princesses. And I plan on coloring pages of the princesses and then framing and hanging them on the walls in different ways. With like funky painted frames. Heh. I'm not sure how much I'll like it once we get started on this project but hopefully all turns out well. I'm excited to start working and I have a few open opportunties at pay per post that I'm going to give a shot at.

I love to learn so all opportunites there give me a chance to do just that! I'm excied ;D

0 comments: