Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pay Per Post

Heh. It just keeps sounding harder and harder to use. I planned on using this blog specifically for pay per for post and other making money only opportunites. Now apparently I have to post non-opportunities in between oportunities. Bah. How on earth will I figure this one out. Hmm. I'll just keep thinking on it.

On a better note I signed up at opinionplace.com. And though I've only been eligable for one survey, I'm 3.25 cents richer! Woo! At least I found one that works. ;] Hopefully, I'll be eligable for a few more. Though I don't really like that fact that you can only take a survey every 14 days. AND if your found ineligiable you have to wait 3 days before trying for a differetn survey. Bahhumbug to that.

That's all I've got for now. If anyone knows any good making money online type sites. Feel free to leave me a comment. Even if you use your own referral link. You'll get a referral and I'll get a new site to test!

0 comments: